If you have the knowledge and skills to weld structures using MIG/MAG/TIG/MMA methods, have a current welding license and a welder’s booklet with entries from your previous place of employment, we look forward to your application!
Scope of work:
- welding of various structural components
- selection and determination of the appropriate welding method
- preparation of surfaces, parts and individual components for welding, cutting, grinding
- operation and maintenance of equipment and machinery used in the course of work
- supervision of technical documentation
- taking care of the workplace, checking the technical condition of equipment and machinery
- quality control of manufactured products
- supervision of the assigned workstation and assigned employees
We will undertake cooperation with the candidate who has the ability to work in a team and manage it, has a good organization of work and is able to propose solutions to the undertaken projects.
We provide stable employment and work in a friendly atmosphere.
We are committed to long-term cooperation. If you are interested in the job, please contact Dariusz Sirko: +48 663 488 041, e-mail: email@example.com
Content creator: Dariusz Sirko